Birds Eye Chilly/Kanthari Dried (കാന്താരി മുളക്)
BIRDS EYE CHILLI / Kanthari Mulaku- 500GM and all chilies are considered vegetables. They are frequently used in cooking to impart a hot and spicy flavour to foods.
- In India, particularly in Mizoram, Meghalaya, Assam, and Kerala, bird’s eye chillies are also found. It is used in traditional Kerala cuisine dishes.
- Even though bird’s eye chillies are more popular for culinary purposes, they are also beneficial to humans.
- Bidseye Chilli contains up to seven times the vitamin C found in an orange and has a variety of health benefits, including aiding digestion and relieving migraines, muscle, joint, and nerve pain.
- It provides an excellent source of vitamins A and E, beta-carotene, folic acid, and potassium.
- Chilli has been used to reduce food microcontamination for centuries and is also considered a possible metabolism booster for weight loss.
- Numerous studies have discovered that it may also be beneficial in the treatment of lung and prostate cancers, as well as leukaemia.
- Dieters can supplement their diets with bird’s eye chilli by consuming it in moderation. Apart from assisting with digestion, bird’s eye chilli also aids in weight loss by burning excess fat cells.
- Hypertension can result in heart attacks, which can also be prevented by taking bird’s eye chilli.
- In the long run, the heart’s health will be preserved, and negative cholesterol and triglycerides will be eliminated from the body system. Additionally, it decreases the risk of cardiac arrest by widening and opening the arteries leading to the heart.
100g, 250g, 500g, 1Kg