About the product
- Cardamom, also known as Elettaria cardamom, comes from the seeds of plants that belong to the same family as ginger, which has a distinctive flavour that complements both sweet and savoury dishes.
- Cardamom pods contain a number of small black seeds that are used as the seed itself, or the entire pod can be used whole or ground.
- Our brand cardamom pods are free from pesticides and additives.
- It is best to store cardamom as whole pods in a sealed container in a cool, dry place.
- Ground cardamom can be stored in the same way, but it may lose its power as it ages in the container.
- Many sweet and savoury dishes, as well as drinks like coffee and chai tea, can be made with cardamom. It adds a unique flavour to both sweet and savoury dishes in both Asian and Western cuisines.
- Rich in vitamins and minerals One tablespoon of ground cardamom contains fibre, potassium, magnesium, and other minerals.
- Studies have shown that natural phytochemicals in cardamom act as antioxidants and anti-inflammatory agents that could improve health.
100g, 250g, 500g, 1Kg