About the Product
Oval dates that are plump and fibrous, brownish-black in colour, taste like honey and melt in the mouth. Taiba dates are meaty and a good source of iron. They also make a healthful snack.
- Dates are high in calories and provide an immediate surge of energy.
- They fight anaemia, cancer, and other diseases.
- Additionally, they are beneficial for joint pain, back pain, hearing, vision, and a sore throat.
Storage and Applications
- Store them at room temperature; this will ensure that they remain fresh for an extended period of time.
- Dates are a convenient and energising snack.
- Crumbled and incorporated into salads, porridge, sweets, drinks, and lassi, as well as any other nuts.
100g, 250g, 500g, 1Kg