₹180.00 – ₹1,250.00
About the Product
Kiwis have an oval shape and an exterior skin that is brownish in colour. The flesh is bright green and delicious, with small black seeds that are edible.
It tastes like strawberry and honeydew melon due to its characteristic sweet-sour flavour and nice aroma.
- Vitamin C, fibre, and potassium are abundant in kiwi fruits.
- They help protect against cancer, stroke, and respiratory diseases.
- Repairs damaged cells and aids in the rapid healing of wounds.
- They are an excellent snack option for diabetics and weight watchers.
Storage and Applications
- They should be stored in a cool, dry location away from direct sunlight. Cut it into slices and serve chilled.
- Dried kiwi fruits make an easy and nutritious snack. Crumble them and include them into salads, custards, and lassi for a unique flavour.
- They make excellent thick milkshakes, smoothies, and juices. Combine them with salads and prepare delectable pastries.
- Even after cooking, the nutritional value and flavour are intact.
100g, 250g, 500g, 1Kg
There are no reviews yet.