Black Salt | Karutha Uppu
The majority of black salt is sodium chloride, with trace amounts of sodium sulphate, sodium bisulfate, sodium bisulpfite, sodium sulphide, iron sulphide, and hydrogen sulphide. Sodium chloride imparts the salty flavour to black salt, iron sulphide imparts the dark violet hue to kala namak, and all the sulphur compounds impart a slight savoury flavour and a highly distinctive scent to kala namak, with hydrogen sulphide being the most prominent contributor to the smell.
- Indigestion & Appetite Loss Black salt is a digestive stimulant, which means it balances the stomach’s natural acid production and increases the liver’s bile production.
- Heartburn & Acidity Additionally, black salt is excellent for acid reflux and heartburn.
- It alleviates acid reflux and regulates the stomach’s acid production.
- It alleviates abdominal heaviness following a meal.
- Anemia Black Salt includes trace levels of iron compounds that are extremely beneficial for individuals suffering from iron deficiency anaemia.
- Insulin is a molecule found in the body that regulates the blood sugar level. A diabetic patient has uncontrolled insulin levels in the body, which may be higher or lower than normal.
- Many of us have had an unpleasant encounter with chemical soaps in our daily lives.
- Ailments such as cracked feet, swollen feet, athlete’s foot, and sprains detract from our day.
100g, 250g, 500g, 1Kg