About the Product
- It is a strong medicinal oil used to treat arthritic conditions, fractures, sprains, cramps, and acute traumatic injuries. Additionally, it treats mild injuries when applied externally.
- Murivenna is a special medicinal oil produced locally in Kerala from potent plants including karanja, kumari, sigru, and palandu.
- Murivenna, which is processed using coconut oil as a base, is well-known for its healing properties for sudden illnesses like sprains, cramps, fractures, and bruising.
How to Use
- Murivenna has demonstrated significant efficacy in the treatment of arthritic illnesses such as pain, edoema, stiffness, spasticity, and other acute and chronic joint ailments.
- Abyangam, Pichu, and Kativasti are just a few of the therapies that are conducted in conjunction with Murivenna for optimal outcomes.
- It is either administered all over the body or treated directly to the place of harm, depending on the situation.
- Effective in the treatment of injuries
- Joint aches are alleviated
- Sufficiently effective for sprains and cramping
- Increases the rate of wound healing.