Nutmeg Mace Medium Quality (ജാതിപത്രി जायफल)
₹350.00 – ₹2,800.00
About the Product
Reserve of the Earth Both nutmeg and nut mace come from the same fruit.
Mace is the red thread like covering on the seed, while nutmeg is the kernel inside.
Traditional remedies for nausea, gastritis, and indigestion include freshly prepared mace-decoction with honey.
Nutmeg in this form is less concentrated.
Warm notes in rich foods like doughnuts, cakes, and sweet potato or pumpkin pie help to bridge the savoury and sweet flavours.
- It is natural and handpicked.
- It’s simple to prepare and nutritious.
- It is free of preservatives, coloring, and artificial flavoring.
Storage and Uses
- Nut Mace is a spice that can be used in baked products, particularly donuts, cakes, puddings, custards, and sweets, as well as in cheese dishes, souffles, sauces, soups, chicken, and fish.
- Historically, freshly brewed mace decoction with honey was used to treat nausea, gastritis, and indigestion.
- To preserve the colour and flavour, keep it away from moisture and direct sunlight.
- Once opened, seal the container tightly.
- Avoid handling with a damp spoon.
100g, 250g, 500g, 1Kg
There are no reviews yet.