Sahacharde – Vericos Healer – 200ml
About the Product
Sahacharadi kuzhambu is an oil made from herbs that is used to treat Vata issues, muscular and joint stiffness, and convulsions. Sahacharadi kuzhambu is beneficial in alleviating inflammatory changes associated with Arthritis, Rhinitis, and Sinusitis. Sahacharadi kuzhambu’s vata-pacifying ingredients assist alleviate thigh stiffness, muscle cramps, and muscle atrophy. The kuzhambu is created using traditional ways, with sesame oil, castor oil, and ghee infusing the herbs.
How to Use
- It is used externally to massage.
- If you intend to consume it orally, include a dose of 3-5 ml once or twice daily.
- Consume it with warm water or milk or as directed.
- It is effective in the treatment of neurological diseases and rheumatoid arthritis.
- It is effective in alleviating discomfort associated with vata disorders.
- Possess pain-relieving properties and are effective in the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis
- Sahacharadi thailam’s components assist alleviate symptoms related with tremors and convulsions.
There are no reviews yet.