About the Product
Allspice is also known as Jamaican pepper, pimento, or Kerala Sarvasugandhi. It gets its name from the fact that its flavour is supposed to mimic a combination of cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg, and pepper, demonstrating the complexity of the spice. Allspice is a versatile spice that may be used in both sweet and savoury foods. We obtain premium quality spices from Kerala’s western ghats.
- Allspice imparts an unmatched level of flavour and richness to your favourite foods.
- Its capacity to enhance the flavour of a wide variety of dishes is not the sole advantage of allspice in general.
- This spice has some substantial health benefits, which gives you another reason to use it more frequently.
- Keep it in a cool, hygienic location.
- There is no requirement to refrigerate the product.
- Keep in an airtight container.
- After use, securely close the metal cover.
- Utilize a dry spoon at all times.
Best if used within 12 months of manufacture.
100g, 250g, 500g, 1Kg