Black Pepper Bulk (കുരുമുളക് काली मिर्च)
₹110.00 – ₹775.00
About Kerala Black Pepper
A black pepper type known as malabar pepper first appeared as an accidental seedling in a location that is now a part of Kerala, a state in modern-day India. All of the locations that make up the Malabar Coast are now included in the production area for this kind of pepper.
- The best black peppercorns are large, black or dark brown, and have a dull look. Shiny beans indicate an inferior product.
- If placed in a cool, dark place, whole black peppercorns can be kept for an indefinite period. Make sure to keep whole peppercorns in a metal or glass pepper mill rather than a wooden peppermill, as the latter will leach the peppercorns of their oils over time. Once the pepper is ground, it begins to lose its piperine as well as other important volatile oils. Hence, it’s best to grind it just before use.
- After salt, pepper is the most frequently used spice in the world. It is an ingredient that is found in almost every savoury recipe, from garam masala, Baharat, mignonette, to Cajun and Creole recipes. Many meals can be salvaged simply by adding a good dose of black pepper to them. This enhances the taste and aroma of the dish. For the best taste and the maximum health benefit, it is best to buy whole peppercorns and grind them as and when needed.
- Green peppercorns are dried unripe peppercorns.
- Cooked and dried unripe fruit with black pepper
- White pepper is made from dried ripe fruit seeds.
- Garlic and Peppercorn Chicken Thighs
- Paleo Chick-fil-a
- Cream sauce with black pepper and capers
- Cookies with walnuts and black pepper
- Singapore Black Pepper Chicken Recipe – Food.com
100g, 250g, 500g, 1Kg
There are no reviews yet.