About the Product
Cheevakka or Shikakai Powder or Soap nut powder is derived from the dried and crushed fruits of the Acacia Concinna tree, which grows primarily in India. Acacia Concinna is a shrub that is primarily found in southern and central India, where the climate is warm and humid. Organic Shikakai Powder has been used in India for ages as one of the Ayurvedic hair care solutions.
It may condition your hair so thoroughly that it can even be used in place of high-end hair conditioners. Additionally, Best Shikakai Powder can be utilised to treat scalp problems. Additionally, you may create a gentle shampoo with Pure Shikakai Powder by simply mixing it with water. This shampoo is efficient at thoroughly washing your scalp and hair. It contains a high concentration of saponins and is therefore beneficial for the general health of your hair.
- It is completely compatible with all scalp and hair types.
- Shikakai Powder is a powdered form of Shikakai with a light golden brown colour.
- It has a characteristic herbal aroma that can be rather overpowering for some.
- Shikakai Herbal Powder is a popular ingredient in hair packs, shampoos, conditioners, DIY hair care products, hair masks, and other hair care products.
- Natural Shikakai Powder has been used as a hair wash and conditioner in India for millennia.
- It cleanses hair, reduces itchiness on the scalp, and deeply conditioning the hair, leaving it silky and manageable.
100g, 250g, 500g, 1Kg