Kolarakku (Laccifer Lacca)
The ingredient Lac, also known as Laksha and generated by the scale bug Laccifer lacca, is used to make kolarakku. Kolarakku is a pure form of lac that has been boiled and filtered.
- Kolarakku is administered directly to the skin in cases of skin illness.
- It effectively prevents bleeding in wounds and injuries, heals skin ulcers, and accelerates the healing process of ulcers, wounds, and other skin illnesses.
- Kolarkku Face pack made with equal parts Kolarakku and Navara rice is a good cure for scar removal, acne scarring, and skin whitening.
- Injuries, Fungal infections, Eczema, Scabies, Herpes
- Diarrhea, Dysentery, Intestinal parasites (worms), Internal bleeding disorders, Hiccup, Cough, Low bone mineral density, Osteoarthritis, Obesity
100g, 250g, 500g, 1Kg