Devatharu (Cedrus Deodara)
Devatharu is a powerful herb that possesses a wide variety of therapeutic characteristics and health advantages. This herb’s powdered form is used to cure a variety of ailments.
Located between 1200 and 3000 metres above sea level. It reaches a height of 40-50 m with horizontal branches and 2.5-5 cm long leaves. The seeds are triangular in shape and can reach a length of 1.5 cm.
- The seed oil is very antiseptic and is used to treat skin illnesses, wounds, and ulcers, as well as headaches, fever, and piles. It’s an excellent diuretic, diaphoretic, and pesticide.
- The Health Advantages of Himalayan Cedar Powder Additionally, the seed oil is utilized to alleviate headaches. Applying its paste to the chest relieves pain.
- It is beneficial in the treatment of Obesity, Urticaria, and Pruritus.
- The decoction of wood is extremely effective for fever and uncomfortable urination.
- Bark decoction is used to treat diarrhoea and dysentery.
- Himalayan Cedarwood oil is used as an insecticide against Houseflies and Pulse Beetles.
- Fungal skin disorders are also adequately treated.
- Externally and orally, the oil is used to treat Syphilis.
100g, 250g, 500g, 1Kg