Kacholam (Kaempferia Galanga)
Kacholam is a medicinal herb that is a member of the Zingiberaceae family. It is botanically known as Kaempferia galanga Linn. It is referred to in English as Galanga.
- finger root
- Chinese ginger
How to Use
- Worm infestation is a prevalent health problem among youngsters.
- One teaspoon of fresh rhizome juice can be used to treat worm infestation in youngsters.
- If you are experiencing stomach discomfort, consider consuming one teaspoon of kacholam powder mixed with lemon juice and ginger extract.
- It is a safe and natural way to relieve stomach pain.
- Kacholam rhizomes combined with honey can help reduce vomiting.
- It is a well-known treatment for respiratory conditions such as cough, bronchitis, and asthma.
- Chewing kacholam rhizome in conjunction with betel leaf alleviates coughs and other respiratory disorders.
- Rhizome pulp application alleviates swelling and edema.
- Apply rhizome pulp on the gums to relieve toothache.
- Today, several hair care shampoos contain kacholam powder in their formulation.
- If you’re looking for a natural way to ease the discomfort associated with dandruff, never hesitate to use this cure as needed.
100g, 250g, 500g, 1Kg