Kadukka (Terminalia Chebula)
₹50.00 – ₹200.00
About the Product
At an elevation of 1,800 metres, the deciduous Kadukka (Terminalia Chebula) / Haritaki tree grows. With a diameter of 1.5 to 2.5 metres, the round tree is capped and its braches spread out. The long ovate leaves are sharp and grow in opposite pairs to a length of around 10 to 20 cm. The flowers are a dull white with a spike at the end of the stems. The fruit is brittle and a pale yellowish green tint. Each fruit contains a solitary pale yellow seed.
- Kadukka (Terminalia Chebula) / Haritaki is diuretic, rejuvenating, purgative, astringent, and astringent.
- Its fruit paste is good at reducing edoema.
- Gargling with haritaki decoction is beneficial in the treatment of stomatitis, oral ulcers, and sore throats.
- It is an excellent astringent for loose gums, bleeding, and gum ulcers.
- The herb is used to make ‘Triphala,’ which is used to cleanse the hair, brush the teeth in cases of pyorrhea, and heal bleeding gums.
- It is a highly efficient anti-anemia treatment.
100g, 250g, 500g, 1Kg
There are no reviews yet.