Karimjeerakam (Black Cumin Seed)
Karim Jeerakam (Black Cumin Seed/kala-jeera) is abundant in antioxidants, which contribute to your overall health and well-being. Several in vitro investigations have demonstrated that Kalonji seeds are an effective natural diabetes therapy. Karim Jeerakam is also vitamin-dense, containing vitamins A, B, B12, niacin, and vitamin C.
- Kalonji, or Kalojeere, is a herb that is used to treat a variety of skin and hair conditions, including boils, eruptions, wrinkles, fine lines, and hair loss.
- The greatest natural cure for eczema is kalonji oil.
- Applying kalonji seed paste to the scalp may also benefit hair health and aid in hair loss prevention.
- English – Meridian Fennel, Black Caraway, Black Cumin
- Hindi – Syah Jeera,Kali Jeera
- Telugu – Sheema Jilkar
- Gujarati – Shaahjeeru
- Marathi – Shahaajira
- Arabic – Kamoone Aramani
- Tamil – Shim Ayishiragam
100g, 250g, 500g, 1Kg