About the Product
Vernonia anthelmintica is a tiny herb that grows wild throughout India. It is used to treat roundworm and threadworm infestations, as well as coughing, urine retention, inflammation, pruritus, stomach colic, and fever. White leprosy (leuco-derma) and other skin conditions are treated with seeds. The seeds are quite spicy and have a pungent flavour.
- Vernonia anthelmintica (Asteraceae) is an important medicinal plant in India. It is used medicinally in Ayurveda and Unani systems of medicine.
- It is widely used to cure ailments like asthma, kidney problems, inflammation, leucoderma, worm infection, and convulsions.
- It possesses anti-inflammatory, anti-arthritic, anti-diabetic, anti-helmintic, antioxidant, antibacterial properties.
- Suppresses cough, urinary retention and inflammation. Relieves pruritus, stomach colic, fever and leucoderma.
- Seeds: leprosy and other skin diseases medication. The seeds are spicy and bitter.
100g, 250g, 500g, 1Kg