About the Product
The Karpasasthyadi Thailam is based on Kerala Ayurvedic methods and is named after its primary ingredient, Karpasa Asthi, which also refers to the cotton seed. Ayurvedic oil is used to treat paralysis, spondylosis, facial paralysis, and other neuromuscular conditions.
Karpasasthyadi Thailam is a massage oil that is used in a variety of Ayurvedic procedures, including Basti (enema), Dhara, and Nasya, as well as in resorts and spas. It aids in temperature regulation and also improves mood. The oil soothes the muscles and nerves and aids in the body’s relaxation. The oil is particularly effective for patients suffering from paralytic diseases of the upper extremities and rheumatic conditions such as hemiplegia, frozen shoulder, spondylosis, paraplegia, cervical spondylitis, and facial palsy.
- Thailam Karpasasthyadi for Ear Treatment
- The medicinal oil Karpasasthyadi Thailam is beneficial for ear therapy.
- Beneficial in cases of hemiplegia, paraplegia, and facial palsy
- Effective in the treatment of spondylosis, spine problems, and injuries
- Effective for neck and back pain
- Relieves joint pain.