About the product
Naruneendi, or Indian Sarsaparilla, is a climbing herb with numerous health benefits. This vine grows to a height of 3m from a long, tuberous rootstock. The root of this plant is said to be an effective Ayurvedic blood purifier. The roots have a good aroma and a distinct flavour; the outside surface is brown in texture and pale in colour on the inside. To make ‘Nannari syrup,’ dried and chopped Naruneendi or Indian Sarsaparilla roots are utilised. This syrup is frequently utilised in the preparation of a popular thirst-quenching drink known as ‘Nannari Sarbath’ in southern India. While many of the health benefits associated with Naruneendi or Indian Sarsaparilla roots are not backed up by scientific data, they are used to treat the following illnesses.
- Known to be beneficial for maintaining a healthy body and mind.
- Considered a good treatment for rheumatoid arthritis, urinary tract infections, skin infections, and psoriasis.
- Considered to be an effective treatment for severe bleeding piles.
- Jaundice, gonorrhoea, insect bites, leucoderma, and dysentery are all treated with this medication.
- It is well-known for its therapeutic properties in the treatment of rheumatic illnesses, gout, arthritis, and glandular swellings.
100g, 250g, 500g, 1Kg