About the Product
Talispatra (Abies webbiana) is an ayurvedic medicinal herb. Its leaves are included into a variety of ayurvedic preparations for respiratory ailments. Talisadi churna is a well-known ayurvedic preparation that includes talispatra as a primary ingredient. Talispatra (talish patra) is a botanical name for the Abies webbiana tree.
How to Use
- This plant’s leaves are medicinal.
- They are frequently utilised in traditional Ayurvedic and folk medicine.
- The powdered Abies webbiana has a distinct scent.
- Its scent has been shown to alleviate mild headaches and mental stress.
- This herb aids in the equilibrium of kapha and vata.
- A pleasant and unique aroma
- Enhances appetite
- It is anti-fertility.
1 abies webbiana is included in this package.
100g, 250g, 500g, 1Kg