All Spice (സർവസുഗന്ധി शिमला मिर्ची)
₹175.00 – ₹1,550.00
About the product
The dried fruit of the P. dioica plant is known as allspice. Harvested while still green and unripe, the fruits are traditionally dried in the sun. They are brown when dry and resemble large, brown, smooth peppercorns. The whole fruits have a longer shelf life than the powdered product, and when freshly ground before use, produce a more aromatic product.
They have a texture similar to bay leaves and are thus infused during cooking before being removed before serving. Unlike bay leaves, they lose a lot of flavour when dried and stored, and thus are not used commercially. The leaves and wood are frequently used to smoke meats in areas where allspice is a native plant. Allspice is also available in the form of essantail oil.
- Allspice can be used in both sweet and savoury dishes, as well as brewed as a tea.
Health benefits of allspice
- Properties that are anti-inflammatory. Allspice’s ability to reduce inflammation and alleviate pain in various areas of the body is one of its most celebrated properties. …
- Assists in the Digestive Process.
- Immunity Booster…
- Capacity for Antioxidants
- Enhances Circulation…. Protects Cardiovascular Health.
100g, 250g, 500g, 1Kg
There are no reviews yet.