Sesame Seeds (എള്ള് तिल के बीज)
₹90.00 – ₹650.00
About the Product
Sesamum indicum, the oldest oilseed plant known to humanity, produces tiny seeds that are rich in oil. Seeds come in hulled and unhulled forms with an edible outer husk. The consistent colour of the seeds is deemed to be of better quality and fetches a higher price in the market. Do note that, like any other nut, this too has the potential to cause an allergy if they are sensitive to nutty components.
- It is recommended to keep the seeds in a cool and dry place to keep them from going rancid.
- Some recommend keeping it refrigerated for longer shelf life.
- Sesame seeds bring out the nutty flavour.
- There are a variety of ways to use sesame seeds. sprinkled over soups, salads, toasts, and sandwiches.
- Toasting the seeds makes them crunchier and enhances the flavour.
- Bread, baked goods, and cereal bars are available on the market.
- The anti-oxidant properties help to reduce stress, which promotes cardiovascular and neurodegenerative diseases.
- They are good sources of vitamins, minerals, calcium, protein, and fibre.
- Whole seeds
100g, 250g, 500g, 1Kg
There are no reviews yet.