Black Pepper Powder
- Idukki pepper is a finely ground, extremely aromatic pepper that is renowned for its exceptional flavour and bites.
- These robust berry peppers originate in the Kerala area of Idukki. Pepper has a pungent, spicy, and biting flavour.
- It is a spice that is warming. Malabar Garbled and Tellichery Extra Bold are two of its most celebrated types.
- The finest Indian pepper is grown on the Malabar coast of Kerala in the monsoon forests.
- Matchless Flavours: Spiceyfy Black Pepper Powder adds a punch of spiciness to any dish you prepare.
- Sourced from the Best Farms: Spiceyfy Black Pepper Powder has the choicest whole peppercorns that are sourced from prime spice-growing locations like the Malabar regions of India.
- Packed Hygienically: Spiceyfy spices are packed using state-of-the-art equipment, ensuring minimal human contact.
Other Language Name
- Kaalee mirch
- Nalla miriyalu
- Pepper is extensively used in the wintry cuisine of North India, to impart warmth and pungency to veg. dishes.
- In the South, it is used as a flavouring spice in non-veg preparations.
- Pepper incidentally is an important spice in the Indian four-spice classic Garam Masala.
100g, 250g, 500g, 1Kg