Black Pepper Premium Bold
Idukki pepper is a finely ground, extremely aromatic pepper that is renowned for its exceptional flavour and bites. These robust berry peppers originate in the Kerala area of Idukki. Pepper has a pungent, spicy, and biting flavour. It is a spice that is warming. Malabar Garbled and Tellichery Extra Bold are two of its most celebrated types. The finest Indian pepper is grown on the Malabar coast of Kerala in the monsoon forests.Key Features
- Matchless Flavours: Spiceyfy Black Pepper adds a punch of spiciness to any dish you prepare.
- Sourced from the Best Farms: Spiceyfy Black Pepper has the best quality and is sourced from our own farms in Kerala.
- Packed Hygienically: Spiceyfy spices are packed using state-of-the-art equipment, ensuring minimal human contact.
Other Language Name
- Kaalee mirch
- Nalla miriyalu
- Pepper is extensively used in the wintry cuisine of North India, to impart warmth and pungency to veg. dishes.
- In the South, it is used as a flavouring spice in non-veg preparations.
- Pepper incidentally is an important spice in the Indian four-spice classic Garam Masala.