Our premium quality Cinnamon Powder, is sourced from the exotic land of Kerala Spices.
Our product is carefully handpicked and ground to perfection, ensuring maximum flavour and aroma. Perfectly versatile, this delicious spice can be used in sweet and savoury dishes alike, adding a warm and earthy touch.
Our professional-grade packaging ensures that our Cinnamon Powder stays fresh for longer, making it easy to store and use whenever you need it. Buy spices online from SPICEYFY and elevate your culinary game with this exquisite Kerala Spices product. Order now and experience the magic of Cinnamon Powder for yourself!
- Cinnamon is used as an alternative to honey to cut back on sugar intake.
- A sprinkle of cinnamon in a mug of coffee has less than 1 calorie, while a teaspoon of honey has about 20 calories.
- Cinnamon is used as a condiment in meat preparations.
- Cinnamon sugar is used in cereals, chocolates, bread, and baked goods. used as a flavouring agent for tea, chai, or even alcohol.
- Cinnamon has been credited with antibacterial, antimicrobial, antioxidant, and anti-inflammatory properties.
- It is also a known fact that cinnamon helps with managing blood sugar, improving cholesterol, fighting dementia.
100g, 250g, 500g, 1Kg