About the product
Coconut Powder (Premium Quality) – This powder is manufactured from 100% pure coconut flesh from the land of the gods.
- Coconuts are cracked open and the liquid is drained first.
- After scraping off the coconut meat, it is rinsed, shredded, and strained to remove the particles from the milk.
- Before being crushed into flour, this product is cooked at a low temperature until dry.
- They are an indispensible component of the Kerala kitchen.
- Additionally, it is versatile in a number of recipes, both sweet and savoury.
- When creating bread, pancakes, cookies, muffins, or other baked items, we can substitute it for different flours.
- Simply keep in mind that coconut flour absorbs more moisture than other flours. As a result, it cannot be utilised as a direct substitute.
- Desiccated coconut is coconut meat that has been shredded, chopped, or powdered and then dried.
- It is made by extracting the natural moisture from the coconut fruit.
- It is snow white in colour and has a delicate sweetness and nutty flavour. Additionally, desiccated coconut is available sweetened, toasted, or toasted sweetened.
- Dried coconut can be eaten as a snack or added to cereals, baked goods, salads, smoothies, or cooked veggies. Grated coconut is used as a garnish in a variety of traditional cuisines in several regions of South India.
100g, 250g, 500g, 1Kg