About the Product
Sambar recipes vary according to region. However, we may create our own recipes with this masala powder. This masala powder is the primary component that imparts scent and flavour to foods.
- Sambar is a delectable south Indian meal.
- They are frequently served as a side dish with rice and stir-fried vegetables.
- This will keep for around 6 months in the refrigerator. At room temperature, it will keep for three months.
- We can include the same masala into a variety of other foods to amp up the tangy flavour and provide a twist to a variety of other recipes.
- In South India, there are several sambar powder recipes made with a variety of components.
- The majority of them are created using coriander seeds, red chilies, turmeric powder, hing, and cumin seeds, among other ingredients.
- The essence of sambar is contained in the sambar powder.
- Adding sambar powder to a dish alters the texture completely.
- With this masala powder, we can easily prepare sambar.
- Its fresh scent and flavour will round out our sambar.
100g, 250g, 500g, 1Kg