Coriander Seed (മല്ലി धनिया)
₹90.00 – ₹320.00
About the product
Coriander or Dhaniya powder is a pantry staple in all Indian households. Dhaniya sees itself as a part of all Indian cuisines, whether it is a simple daily dish or an elaborate one. As it is created from the finest coriander seeds, having it in powder form is a chef’s delight. Our professionals handpick the best coriander seeds to guarantee that the aroma and flavour are precisely balanced. We go directly to the farmers to obtain the coriander.
- Calories: 15,
- Carbs: 3 g,
- Fat: 1 g,
- Protein: 1 g.
How to Use
- These seeds are used in curry powder, curries, sausages, pickles, stews and sauces.
- Coriander can be added to your pepper grinder.
- Combine white peppercorns and coriander seeds in a small bowl.
- It imparts a pleasant mildness to your pepper and pairs well with veggies and eggs.
- Coriander is naturally antibacterial, antimicrobial, and anti-inflammatory.
- Consumption of dhania dal following meals has a variety of therapeutic effects.
- Dhania Dal is prepared by toasting entire coriander seeds and seasoning with salt.
- It is most frequently consumed as a mouth freshener/following mint.
100g, 250g, 500g, 1Kg
There are no reviews yet.