Cocoa beans Raw (കൊക്കോ ബീൻസ് कोको बीन्स)
About the Product
The cacao bean is native to Central and Mexico. Cocoa trees occur in the Amazon Basin of South America in Columbia, Venezuela, and the Andes foothills. Theobroma Cocoa, or ‘food of the Gods’, grows cocoa beans. Organic cocoa beans can be processed into chocolate or mole sauce and are grown with organic fertilisers.
- Raw cocoa beans are roasted to make cocoa and are believed to have more nutrients than cultivated or processed cocoa.
- Buy raw cocoa beans online to maximise the advantages.
- Although bitter, these beans can be eaten with dark chocolate.
- Make a wonderful chocolate shake with raw cocoa beans.
- Cocoa beans can either be eaten raw or blended with fruits and honey to produce a smoothie. Sprinkle crushed cocoa beans over yoghurt or ice cream.
- The health advantages of cocoa beans for sale include polyphenols like flavonoids.
- Their high vitamin and mineral content supports heart health and decreases blood pressure. Iron in cocoa beans helps the body carry oxygen. Cocoa beans are an antioxidant, stimulant, and antidepressant.
How to Store
- Store cocoa beans in airtight containers in a cool dry place.
100g, 250g, 500g, 1Kg
There are no reviews yet.