About the Product
Dhanwantharam Thailam is an anti-inflammatory and pain-relieving oil that aids in the relief of muscle cramps, numbness, discomfort, and swelling. Dhanwantharam Thailam is useful for vata-related degenerative disorders and post-traumatic conditions. Dhanwantharam Thailam can be used to massage the entire body during pregnancy and postpartum.
- Balaa is a key ingredient (Sida cordifolia)
- Dashamoola Yava (Hordeum vulgare) (group of ten roots)
- The oil is effective in the treatment of neuritis, neuralgia, paralysis, and facial palsy.
- Used for pre- and post-delivery massage to strengthen the muscles surrounding the pelvic area
- Calms the body’s exacerbated vata and kapha doshas
How to Use
- Externally, apply either locally or throughout the body, or as prescribed by a physician.
- Before using, thoroughly read the label.
- Keep out of direct sunlight and in a cool, dry area.
- Keep out of children’s reach
- Do not exceed the dosage indicated.