Dry Ginger (ഉണങ്ങിയ ഇഞ്ചി सोंठ)
₹95.00 – ₹750.00
About the Product
Dried ginger is used to make spices and masalas, which are used in gravies, curries, marinades, and stews, among other dishes. It is combined with cardamom, cinnamon, fennel, and cloves to make tea masala, which is brewed with tea to impart a robust flavour.
- Calories: 79,
- Carbohydrate: 17.86 g,
- Dietary Fiber: 3.6 g,
- Sugar: 0 g,
- Protein: 3.57 g,
- Potassium: 33 mg,
- Iron:1.15 g,
- Sodium:14 mg,
- Vitamin C: 7.7 mg.
How to Use
- Dried ginger is typically powdered and then used to make spices and masalas for gravies, curries, marinades, and stews, among other things.
- Crushed or powdered dried ginger is then used to brew teas.
- It is crushed and used in Indian, particularly Punjabi, marinades for Tandoori starters, both vegetarian and nonvegetarian.
- Dry ginger helps in weight loss by enhancing digestion, which aids in the breakdown of stored fat and the processing of blood glucose.
- Dry ginger aids in the reduction of total and triglyceride cholesterol levels.
- Additionally, dry ginger alleviates stomach pain and discomfort associated with chronic indigestion.
100g, 250g, 500g, 1Kg
There are no reviews yet.