Munnar Marayoor Jaggery (മറയൂർ ശർക്കര गुड़)
Marayoor Jaggery, a world-famous delicacy, is a product of this cultivation. Jaggery is a term that refers to dark brown sugar balls that are made from condensed sugar cane juice. Manufacturing units are established on sugar cane farms, and the farmers, the majority of whom are Muthuva, manufacture the jaggery.
Assists in preventing constipation
- Marayoor jaggery stimulates the body’s digestive enzymes, aids in the prevention and relief of constipation. Additionally, it acts as a diuretic, which aids in bowel movement stimulation.
Aids in liver detoxification
- Jaggery is a natural body cleanser, which further alleviates the liver’s workload. It aids in liver cleansing by flushing harmful toxins from the body, which further aids in liver detoxification.
Contributes to the relief of flu-like symptoms
- Marayoor jaggery generates heat in the body, and because of this, jaggery is a beneficial sweet that can aid in the treatment of colds and flu.
It is one of the medications prescribed as a blood purifier.
- One of Marayoor jaggery’s most well-known benefits is its ability to purify the blood. When consumed on a regular basis and in moderation, it cleanses the blood and restores health to the body. Clean blood equates to a healthier, disease-free body.
Contributes to the strengthening of the immune system
- Marayoor jaggery is high in antioxidants and minerals like zinc and selenium, which help prevent free radical damage and also boost resistance to infections. Additionally, jaggery assists in increasing the total amount of haemoglobin in the blood.
100g, 250g, 500g, 1Kg