About the Product
Used to hydrate and nurture the skin of infants. Protects against skin infections and drier skin. Removes offensive odours, imparts radiance and freshness, and also increases fairness. Each 10 ml comprises 5 g of Ficus bengalensis, 5 g of Ficus raceamosa, 5 g of Ficus religasa, 0.25 g of Curcuma longa, 0.25 g of Leptodena, 0.25 g of Azodiochta indica, 0.25 g of Withania Sominifera, 0.25 g of Ellettaria cardamomum, and 10 m
Directions For Use
- Nalpamaradi Kerathailam oil is for external use only.
- Massage it 15 to 30 minutes before bathing infants.
- Rinse thoroughly with water and soap.
- Nalpamaradi Kerathtailam may be used indefinitely or as directed by a physician.
- Used to treat itchy skin conditions such as eczema and herpes dermatitis.
- Used to treat allergic skin conditions such as ringworm.
- Used as a baby massage oil to alleviate mild skin irritations.
- Enhances skin’s fairness and tone.
- Produced using organic ingredients
- Skin is adequately moisturized at an affordable price
- There are no hazardous ingredients or parabens in this product.
- Not very oily, easily removed with water and soap
- Available at the majority of Ayurvedic medical establishments and online Ayurvedic retailers.
Excellent for treating skin irritations such as eczema, ringworm, and sunburn.