Shah Jeera (കരിം ജീരകം शाह जीरा)
₹75.00 – ₹500.00
About the Product
They add a smoky, earthy flavour to recipes and are also known as caraway seeds. As the name suggests, these look like cumin but are black in colour and are usually used whole.
- For longer shelf life, keep it in an airtight container in a dry, cool place.is recommended to buy and store it in an airtight container.
- One of the most important ingredients in Indian masala.
- These are also used in flavoured breads, cakes, and cheese.
- Simmering it for a longer period of time may cause its flavour to turn bitter.
- It is a beast to toast in oil or dry roast in a heated pan before adding it to recipes.
- These seeds are known to cure gastric pain and strengthen stomach functions.
- Some take this to detoxify their kidneys.
- These seeds are rich in vitamins, minerals, protein, and moisture, making them good health supplements too.
- Caraway seeds are used to treat eczema, dry skin, and psoriasis.
- These are also believed to be good for female reproductive health.
- Whole seeds
100g, 250g, 500g, 1Kg
There are no reviews yet.