About the Product
Since the start of human civilization, the wondrous substance known as beeswax has been employed for a number of reasons. Beeswax is used by the majority of people worldwide and is widely employed in the production of medications, food, and cosmetics. Beeswax that is extremely pure and aromatic has the capacity to hold a substantial amount of water.
- Beeswax is a primary ingredient in cosmetics such as body care products, salves, and lotions to enhance their appearance and durability.
- The usage of perfumed beeswax candles can provide a fresh, pleasant aroma to the spaces. They are capable of converting negative ions in the home to positive ones.
- Beeswax candles are helpful at reducing allergens such as dust and pollen.
- Thean Mezhugu Dried (Raw) / Beeswax Rub on skin to relieve dry skin and heal ulcers
- Coconut grated in beeswax Combine equal parts oil and apply to the top of the body. The bandage will provide pain relief.
- Reduce the amount of beeswax to little pieces. Smoke will be emitted as a result of the heat. Sinus pain Eliminate.
- Beeswax swelling, gingivitis, etc. The ointment has a curative effect.
- Acne’s adversary Beeswax is an excellent source of vitamin ‘A’. Additionally, it contains antiseptics and anti-inflammatory effects. Thus, to treat and prevent acne, it was discovered to possess therapeutic characteristics.
100g, 250g, 500g, 1Kg