Turmeric Fresh (മഞ്ഞൾ हल्दी)
₹60.00 – ₹210.00
About the Product
The best part about fresh turmeric is that it has a pleasant mild flavour that is not overpowering. The colour of fresh turmeric is paler than that of regular turmeric. This has a ginger-like appearance, but the flavour is earthy and spicy. Fresh turmeric root can be added to soups or smoothies to give them a yellowish-orange hue.
- Fresh turmeric is well-known for its medical effects and for its ability to protect the skin against infection, wrinkles, and environmental pollution.
- Turmeric root is well-known for its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant qualities.
- When combined with meals, this aids in digestion and also helps to alleviate heartburn caused by acidic inflow.
How to Use
- A nutritious smoothie made with freshly grated turmeric, milk, and a few of your favourite ingredients can help you start your day off right.
- Asthma and the common cold can be cured with haldi ka doodh or turmeric mixed milk.
- If you want to give your rice or gravy a bright yellow colour, simply add freshly peeled and grated turmeric.
100g, 250g, 500g, 1Kg