Dry fruits are a healthy snack that you can include in your diet. They are a good source of dietary fiber, vitamins, and minerals. They have a low glycemic index and they are rich in antioxidants.
It is important to note that while all dry fruits are healthy in their own right they do differ in nutritional value. Some dry fruits contain more sugar than others or have a higher fat content. The best way to make sure you’re getting the most out of this healthy snack is by reading labels on packages before buying them.
1) Dry fruits contain essential nutrients that our body needs such as vitamin C, vitamin A, and potassium.
2) They are rich in antioxidants that help to fight against free radicals which can cause cancer or other chronic diseases.
3) Dry fruits have a low glycemic index which is beneficial for people with diabetes or those who want to lose weight.
4) Dry fruits are high in dietary fibers which are good for digestion and help to keep bowel movements regular.
5) Eating dry fruits can also help to prevent constipation because they have a laxative effect on the bowels by increasing the water content of stools.
7) Dry fruit contains no cholesterol or saturated fat so it is perfect for those who need to watch their cholesterol intake.
8) It is low in calories making it perfect for weight loss diets or people who want to maintain their weight.
9) Fruits contain natural sugars called fructose that are less harmful to teeth than other types of sugar.
10) Almonds and cashew nuts are known to prevent breast cancer. They are rich in antioxidants and phytonutrients which prevents the activity of cancer-causing cells.