Clove Bulk (ഗ്രാമ്പൂ लौंग)
₹150.00 – ₹1,350.00
About the product
From the family Myrtaceae, Syzygium aromaticum is the plant that buds cloves. Its aromatic flower buds feature a long calyx that ends with 4 sepals and an unopened petal that forms the centre ball. From a pale hue to green, these flowers turn bright red when they are ready for harvest.
- In order to keep their flavour strong, it is recommended to store whole cloves and grind them as and when necessary using a pepper mill.
- Cloves are used in the cuisine of Asian, African, Mediterranean, and Middle Eastern countries to flavour meats, curries, and marinades, as well as fruit.
- It is also used to add aroma and flavour to hot beverages.
- Because clove’s antibacterial properties may aid in the reduction of oral bacteria, it is used in toothpaste, soaps, cosmetics, perfumes, and cigarettes.
- Clove has numerous nutritional benefits, including magnesium, vitamin E, and fibre in just one teaspoon of ground cloves.
- Tacos con Chorizo Vegano
- Under the Mistletoe Punch
100g, 250g, 500g, 1Kg
There are no reviews yet.