Green Pepper (പച്ച കുരുമുളക് हरी मिर्च)
As with black pepper, green pepper (Haree Mirch) is made from unripe drupes. Green peppercorns are dried in a manner that preserves their green colour. Green pepper is a common ingredient in Thai cuisine. Their flavour has been described as spicy and refreshing, with a strong aroma. Green peppers have a particularly fresh, slightly fruity flavour. Additionally, it is the mildest of all peppercorn varieties.
- Their flavour is slightly more astringent and herbal than that of black pepper.
- As a result, they are more commonly used in lighter dishes such as sauces, salads, dressings, and pastas.
- Green Pepper Is Effective Against Intestinal Infections.
- Assists in the reduction of several types of stomach distress.
- Increases the amount of hydrochloric acid in the body.
- Reduces gas emissions.
- Enhances the Digestive Tract.
100g, 250g, 500g, 1Kg