Karimjeerakam/Black Cumin Seed (കറുത്ത ജീരകം काला जीरा)
Spiceyfy is pleased to offer you freshly packed kalonji, also known as fennel flowers or black cumin. The size of kalonji seeds is very similar to that of a sesame seed. They are dark in colour and have a strong, aromatic aroma. It has a crunchy texture and is used in a variety of dishes, including curries, vegetables, and bread slices.
- Calories: 7,
- Carbs: 1 g,
- Fat: 0 g,
- Protein: 0 g.
How to Use
- Karimjeerakam/Black Cumin Seed powder is used to flavour curries, dals, stir-fried vegetables, and even savoury dishes such as samosa, papdis, and kachori.
- Possibility of lowering cholesterol.
- Possibility of Cancer-Fighting Properties
- Can assist in the eradication of Bacteria.
- Inflammation may be alleviated.
- Could aid in liver protection.
- Can help regulate blood sugar levels.
100g, 250g, 500g, 1Kg